KMS Orchestra Spring Concert | Friday, June 1 | 7PM at the Killian cafeteria.
All orchestra students should uncase and tune in the orchestra room, and proceed at call time to the cafeteria. Band students should uncase, tune, and warm up in the band hall. Ms. Pittman will bring you to the cafeteria at about 7:25. Please enter quietly and wait in the ramp behind the lost and found.
Beginners’ call: 6:40, tuned and ready to go on stage for full-group warmups.
Philharmonic call: 6:45, tuned and seated at the Philharmonic table in the cafeteria.
Symphonic call: 6:20, tuned and on stage for full-group warm-ups.
Chamber call: 6:45, tuned and warmed up in the cafeteria at the tables marked for Chamber.
- BEGINNER VIOLINS TASK: stack 5 chairs each.
- BEGINNER VIOLAS TASK: stack all music stands and roll them back to the 1600 hall.
- BEGINNER CELLI/BASS TASK: take all cello chairs to the orchestra room.
- PHILHARMONIC TASK: take extension cords, amps, and mic stand back to orchestra room.
- SYMPHONIC VIOLIN 1 TASK: roll piano, podium, conduction stand back to orchestra room.
- SYMPHONIC VIOLIN 2-3-VIOLA TASK: stack 5 chairs each.
- SYMPHONIC CELLI-BASS TASK: seek and return all rock stops, rosins, lost electronics, music, back to orchestra room.
- CHAMBER BOYS’ TASK: break down and stow acoustic shell.
- CHAMBER GIRLS’ TASK: re-case electric instruments with sound cables and take them back to the orchestra room.