Concert program here
When: Wednesday, December 12, 7PM
Where: Killian Cafeteria
- Beginners 6:40 PM on stage, ready to tune. Uncase silently in the cafeteria, near the snack line.
- Symphonic: 6:20 PM on stage, tuned. Uncase by the lost & found table.
- Chamber: 6:50 PM in the cafeteria, tuned. Uncase in the orchestra room.
- BEGINNERS 2nd PERIOD: each stack at least 5 chairs off the cafeteria floor.
- BEGINNERS 6th PERIOD TASK: put all music stands on the stage onto racks and roll them back to the 1600 hall.
- BEGINNERS 7th PERIOD TASK: scour the stage & cafeteria for rock stops, rosins, lost iPads, stray music stands, extension cords, electric anything, and return to orchestra room.
- SYMPHONIC VIOLINS1 TASK: roll podium, electric piano, and clear conductor stand back to orchestra room.
- SYMPHONIC VIOLINS 2, VIOLAS task: stack at least 5 chairs in the cafeteria.
- SYMPHONIC CELLO, BASS Task: take all 9 cello chairs and 3 bass stools back to orchestra room.
- CHAMBER ORCHESTRA MEN TASK: take down the acoustic shell, and shlep sound system back to orchestra room.
- CHAMBER ORCHESTRA WOMEN VIOLIN-VIOLA TASK: take sound equipment back to orchestra room.
- CHAMBER ORCHESTRA WOMEN CELLO TASK: Help take electric bass and other sound equipment back to orchestra room.