Charms Office Assistant is our way of keeping in touch with you! We use CHARMS to communicate with parents and students by email and text message, coordinate volunteers, share our calendar, process fees and permission handouts, track our instruments, bows, and music, and submit recordings for student assignments, prepare for trips and concerts. Please utilize this tool in communicating with us.
How to Access Parent Information
Log on to www.charmsoffice.com
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following login:
- This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at your child’s program’s public calendar, event list, handouts and other files.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event, such as times, attendance requirements and equipment/uniform necessities. Clicking on “event list” puts all of the calendar information in a list form for easy printing.
- When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms and inventory. Enter your child’s ID FIRST – then you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “keys icon”
- One area in which you can help the director maintain his/her records:
- Student information form – you may help make changes to your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help the teacher communicate with you more effectively.